BUY a VERY SPECIAL $298 Frying Pan Tower Adventure Vacation NOW !
(special $298 trip pricing NOW available! only a few specially priced 2014 trips left!)
Imagine setting on the 80' by 80' deck and enjoying a panoramic view of the ocean, sunsets from your room, and with no city lights, unlimited views of the stars above.
General Trip Details & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- $298 per person for 3 days, 2 nights on the Frying Pan Tower
- 8 twin beds in 7 ocean facing rooms (interior room available for up to 6 additional guests)
- Meal supplies provided (open kitchen), Linens & Towels provided
- Transportation not included (recommendations available for boat or helicopter)
Looking instead for a most unique corporate event? Contact us for details!
Our booking is very simple with a cost of $298 per person for room and meals for 3 days, 2 nights on the Frying Pan Tower. Due to many wishing to either use their own boat or chartering a boat for all day fishing while there we only package tower room & board. We can help with obtaining transportation but it is not included.
For transportation inquiries please contact:
For transportation inquiries please contact:
- Boat / Fishing: Owner, Jason Wheatley of the Holden Beach Marina has several Captains who can take your group out both to the tower and for an exciting 1/2 day of fishing on Friday or full day on Saturday! Contact Jason at (910) 367-7287 or by email. They can make your ride out more exciting with charter fishing added to your trip out.
- Helicopter: Joe or Jeremy of Executive HeliJet Charters LLC at (843) 251-4354 (HELI) or by email If your schedule requires to you adhere to a strict schedule, please consider using our friends of HeliJet to gently set you on top of the Frying Pan Tower's helipad and take you home in a brief but exciting 20 minute flight to top off your adventure!
We provide complementary panoramic views from the open helipad of your choice of sunset or sunrise depending on your preferred sleep cycle. Take a look out over the horizon from the corner light tower at 126’ or drop a line from anywhere 360 degrees around the main level into one of the areas most abundant concentrations of fish! Each room has a single bed in classic Coast Guard fashion and yes there are normal comforts such as lights, running water, full kitchen amenities, pool table, telescope, internet access and digital TV on a 8’ projector. The Frying Pan Tower is outfitted to easily accommodate 8 overnight guests. Please consider your adventure on the tower comparable to a blend between camping and renting a beach house with the difference being 85’ in height and 30+ miles out in the Atlantic ocean!
Being as the Frying Pan Tower is an ongoing restoration project we operate with the understanding that there are areas that are off-limits for safety, all guests are required to sign a liability release waiver before boarding. We consider your safety the most important part of having a great adventure. This facility is out in the open ocean and is a very dangerous place where foolish action can result in serious consequences very quickly. This is not your normal vacation weekend but one that due to it’s unique character will be a trip that you will be talking about for years to come! This is as Time Magazine quoted, a “rustic” location meaning there is still plenty of rust!
- You must be of good health although handicaped persons will be gladly accommodated and no climbing is required
- No children under the age of 10 (or of any age if not able to follow safety instructions)
- No pets allowed (sorry, this is not a safe place for animals nor are there any "relief" areas available)
- No firearms allowed (other than for skeet shooting and transfered unloaded and locked with FPT crew notified)
- All participants must sign a release before coming aboard. Please print and sign a copy in advance.
As for access, we have a mooring buoy (and 2 more ready to place!) so that our Captains with their own vessels may tie-up safely overnight with a reasonable assurance that their boats will still be there in the morning. We suggest catching a ride out to the tower if you are uncomfortable with this arrangement. It is likely that many will fish on their first day, then be dropped off for the weekend and picked up again on departure. To be clear, you may use your own vessel but we recommend a 26' or larger boat to reduce your risk. This is an adventure vacation and there are risks involved which require all participants signing a release before coming aboard.
Here's a little of what to do when at the Frying Pan Tower!
2013 Trips available DEC * 6 - 8 OPEN 13 - 15 OPEN 20 - 22 booking (4 left) 27 - 29 OPEN 2014 Trips NOW available! JAN * 3 - 5 OPEN 10 - 12 OPEN 17 - 19 OPEN 24 - 26 booked FEB * Jan 31 - 2 OPEN 7 - 9 OPEN 14 - 16 OPEN 21 - 23 OPEN MAR * Feb 28 - 2 OPEN 7 - 9 OPEN 14 - 16 OPEN 21 - 23 OPEN 28 - 30 OPEN APR * 4 - 6 booked 11 - 13 booking (2 left) 18 - 20 OPEN 25 - 27 OPEN MAY * 2 - 4 OPEN 9 - 11 OPEN 16 - 18 booked 23 - 25 OPEN JUN May 30 - 1 booking (4 left) 6 - 8 OPEN 13 - 15 booked 20 - 22 OPEN 27 - 29 OPEN JUL 4 - 6 OPEN 11 - 13 OPEN 18 - 20 booking (4 left) 25 - 27 OPEN AUG * 1 - 3 OPEN 8 - 10 OPEN 15 - 17 OPEN 22 - 24 OPEN 29 - 31 OPEN SEP 5 - 7 booked 12 - 14 booking (4 left) 19 - 21 OPEN 26 - 28 booking (3 left) OCT 3 - 5 OPEN 10 - 12 OPEN 17 - 19 OPEN 24 - 26 OPEN NOV Oct 31 - 2 OPEN 7 - 9 OPEN 14 - 16 OPEN 21 - 23 OPEN 28 - 30 OPEN DEC * 5 - 7 OPEN 12 - 14 OPEN 19 - 21 OPEN 26 - 28 OPEN